Symantec named a Leader in The Forrester Wave?: Enterprise Email Security, Q2 2019
Learn why Forrester recognizes Symantec as a Leader in Email Security
Symantec is named a Top Player in latest Radicati Market Quadrant for Secure Email Gateway
Find out why the Radicati report recognizes Symantec as a leader in Email Security.
Block Ransomware and Stealthy Advanced Attacks
Prevent the most complex, persistent email threats with cloud-based sandboxing powered by machine learning, behavioral analysis and intelligence from the world's largest civilian threat intelligence network.
- Uncover advanced threats that evade traditional sandboxes by detonating suspicious files in both virtual and physical environments.
- Identify and stop targeted attacks through machine learning and detailed review from hundreds of Symantec security analysts.
- Discover attacks that typically go undetected with intelligence from the Symantec Global Intelligence Network, which has over 175 million endpoints and 64 million attack sensors across 157 countries.
Defend Against Spear Phishing Attacks
Protect your users from advanced phishing attacks that weaponize a link after an email is delivered with deep evaluation of suspicious links at the time of click.
- Detect new and emerging threats by inspecting malicious links in real-time when users click on them and following these links to their final destination.
- Spot attacks that try to use evasion techniques such as multiple redirects, shortened links, or time-based delays to bypass detection.
- Stop spear phishing attacks that deploy obfuscated malware by analyzing embedded payloads using advanced heuristics.
Stop Targeted and Advanced Threats with the Deepest Visibility
Accelerate your response to targeted and advanced attack campaigns with advanced email security analytics that include more Indicators of Compromise than any other vendor.
- Get granular insights into targeted & advanced attacks with detailed reporting on every clean and malicious email, including 60+ data points such as URLs, file hashes, sender/recipient information, and targeted attack information.
- Quickly correlate and respond to threats by exporting rich intelligence to your Security Operations Center via integration with your Security Information and Event Management (SIEM) system, Symantec Information Centric Analytics, or Symantec Managed Security Services.
- Correlate suspicious activity across control points to identify and prioritize security events that pose the most risk via integration with Symantec Endpoint Detection & Response.
Gain better security email visibility with extensive analytics
Fully understand how email-borne social engineering and multi-stage attacks impact your organization.
- Build a complete picture of organizational risk by coupling powerful security email analytics with user behavior and other security infrastructure analytics.
- Visualize all the factors involved in a complex attack, including how a threat has propagated via email.
- Remediate multi-stage attacks by aggregating and consolidating relevant workflows.
Your organization’s employees should be the first line of defense, not the weakest link
Posted: 19 Jun, 2019 | 3 Min Read
Evidence indicates that Mealybug, the threat group behind Emotet, has evolved from maintaining its own custom...
Posted: 18 Jul, 2018 | 9 Min Read
Cyber criminals are getting cleverer, deploying phishing variants to confuse defenders. But now there’s a way...
Posted: 13 Mar, 2018 | 4 Min Read